I wish I'd said it first:

"The world is a stage but the play is badly cast"
Oscar Wilde

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
shing xiong

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."
John Wayne

"Life is a great, big canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
Danny Kaye

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Thoughts On HOA's






Home owner associations SUCK. If I wanted to live in Red China, I'd explore the possibilities of moving there. It is nothing more than a bunch of uptight assholes trying to take away our Constitutional rights by forcing us to become a retirement community. My neighbors are spineless asshats who allow the S.O.B.'S to push them around. Are my husband and I the only people in this community with the balls to go to war with these maniacs? I am going to go to WalMart this weekend and buy some more pink, plastic flamingos to put in the front yard. I am also going to play the music loud in front this weekend, invite ALL the kids in the hood over while I sit in the front yard after I roll our big-assed basketball hoop onto the street and let the kids use their neon sidewalk chalk to decorate the asphalt.

Ahhhhh.

I feel better already.

No comments: