I wish I'd said it first:

"The world is a stage but the play is badly cast"
Oscar Wilde

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
shing xiong

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."
John Wayne

"Life is a great, big canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
Danny Kaye

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The fastest way to get me to leave your blog

Ya wanna know how to get rid of me fast? I mean as fast as I can click away from your blog? Have some kind, any kind of music or other sounds start shrieking from your blog. I don't want your sound here while I am using MY computer. I already have my own sound. You need to keep yours to yourself. Nobody wants to be bombarded by YOUR favorite tune. Oy vey. What the hell are you thinking when you go to the effort to make your blog totally and utterly unreadable because you have added a freaking soundtrack?
Ask around. NOBODY (and I mean nobody) likes this intrusion.

It's as if the blogger with the noise is screaming for attention. Just stop it already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said : D