I wish I'd said it first:

"The world is a stage but the play is badly cast"
Oscar Wilde

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
shing xiong

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid."
John Wayne

"Life is a great, big canvas and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
Danny Kaye

Friday, August 3, 2007

Making Goo-Goo Eyes With Gonzo



If this isn't the look of total sycophantic adoration I don't know what is...

Bush: "I'll never, ever ask you to resign... No matter what."

Gonzo: "Okay Daddy.... Can we play "hide the salami tonight?"

I mean, come on... Doesn't Gonzo look like he's maybe 11 years old and he has a crush on his gym teacher?????

I'll stop.... but I am going to have some nightmares tonight.

No comments: